英国 AISI 招聘前沿 AI 安全人才
英国政府的 AI Security Institute 正在招聘!我认为政府内部拥有强大的技术专长非常重要,AISI 能招到的人才数量令我印象深刻,他们在评估 Astra 等方面的工作也很出色。
AISI IS HIRING! It was less than a month ago that I became Director. I joined with the belief that AISI is a world-leading organisation, and living proof that government can build things that work. One month in and I'm even more bullish about the vital role @AISecurityInst plays in frontier AI security. I'm astounded daily by the talent, focus and commitment of the brilliant team I get to work with. There has never been a more urgent time to work on frontier AI security - independently, in the public interest. We have a lot of urgent work to do, our team is growing fast, and we need more brilliant people to fill those roles. Our Red Team uses adversarial machine learning techniques to find failures in alignment measures, control monitors, and misuse guardrails. They are massively scaling up all parts of the team: Alignment: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4977023101 Control: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4963394101 Misuse: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4966360101 AI capabilities in cybersecurity and autonomy are advancing faster than ever. Our Cyber & Autonomous Systems team assesses what frontier and open-weight models can really do - across cyber, autonomy and AI R&D. We're hiring a Cyber Security Engineer and Software Engineer to build the evaluations behind that work: CSE: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4978575101 SWE: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4977896101 Our Human Influence team studies how AI can shift human decisions and behaviour, using everything from RCTs to multi-agent studies. We're hiring an Engineering Lead to help us grow the ambition and pace of that research: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4976764101 We're also hiring exceptional Software Engineers at all seniority levels to join our Core Technology team, which works closely with researchers to build performant tools and infrastructure that enable and accelerate AISI's world-leading AI safety research: http://job-boards.eu.greenhouse.io/aisi/jobs/4386112101



